It's time for the April 2015 edition of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! As you can see by the dancing I'm incredibly excited.
You'll also see me out and about cheering on my fellow readers as part of the #TeamFrodo cheer squad.
Have a great day of reading, everyone!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm coming at you from the beautiful, though chilly, state of Wisconsin.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm very much looking forward to reading And Tango Makes Three.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
There's a french toast bake in the oven right now and it smells heavenly!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
|In a nutshell...|
5) If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first readathon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 100th readathon. Nah, I can't remember how many I've done. One thing that will be different is that my daughter is going to readathon with me for the first time! I'm incredibly happy to hang out and read with her today.
Now, go forth and read!