Lori, from Palmer's Page Turners, tagged me to participate in this fun To Be Read Questionnaire.
What is this "keep track" you speak of?
Quiet by Susan Cain. Seriously, what am I waiting for?!
2. Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
It's mostly print, though I do have a healthy amount of books languishing on my e-reader.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
By mood! Here's to free-range reading, the best thing ever! There are times when I'm part of a tour or have agreed to review a book by a certain date, but those times are few and far between nowadays.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest?
Ron Chernow's bio Washington has been on my shelf for the longest time. I feel guilty just thinking of it.
5. A book you recently added to your TBR?
One of the latest to join the pile is Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin.
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover.
I enjoy a gorgeous cover, of course. But I can honestly say that there isn't one on my shelf for its cover art alone.
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading.
I can't answer this. My books are listening!
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.
The Wilderness of Ruin by Roseanne Montillo
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you.
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you.
See my answer to question number 9.
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read.
Can I just say ALL of them? It's the truth.
12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
The short answer is 75. The longer answer is that I stopped adding books to or paying attention to that list a long while back.
Thanks for tagging me, Lori! I won't tag anyone in particular but I sure hope that some of you answer these questions. Let me know if you do.
What book has been on your TBR pile the longest?