|Buzz off February. I'm done with you.|
Oh February. Why do you last an eternity? Why am I always so sick of you by the time your end rolls around? I'm breaking up with you February. I'm going to start seeing March...a much more tolerable month. It's been real. Now go away.
The books I read this month:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Rage by Stephen King
- Marriage Confidential by Pamela Haag
- The Midwife's Tale by Sam Thomas
- A Thousand Pardons by Jonathan Dee
- Oleander Girl by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
- White Dog Fell From the Sky by Eleanor Morse
- Property by Valerie Martin
- Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon
- The Guilty One by Lisa Ballantyne
- The Painted Girls by Cathy Marie Buchanan
- Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler
- Hell Bent by Benjamin Lorr
- The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks
I abandoned a few books as well, but we won't talk about those. Shhhh.
According to Goodreads? I'm kicking ass.